Decorative
students walking in the quad.

Squad t72

Squad t72. For a short moment, you will also see a list of the current passengers of the vehicle. Subscribed. Running a T72b3 on Mutaha on the 3x Tank layer can be alot of fun and alot of stress!!Also HUGE Thank you to getting me to 9000 subs! Y'all are nuts!! Join Epic T-72 Tank Gameplay in Squad. Kind of like. com/@krayGaming/join🟣 TWITC Jan 24, 2020 · EPIC SQUAD URBAN TANK COMBAT WITH THE T-72! Karmakut. Whenever i place abrams vs t72 in training range i can two tap Selamlar yeni mekanize bölümü :) Bu sefer RUS ordusunda AMERİKAN ORDUSUNA karşı tank mürettebatı olarak çarpışıyoruz. Video was taken from one of the live streams last week which is why the quality isn't quite Jun 1, 2021 · No depression compared to western tanks so hull down is almost impossible. You win some, you lose some. With these commands, you can control how the server runs. 问题一:热点区域1处m1如何打t72?问题二:热点交战区域2m1如何打t72?问题三:热点交战区域3m1如何打t72? 5. It's AGM has a min-arm of ~50m and will bounce. 我没研究过,但凭大指挥官的经验来说,陶打坦克,m1打侧身一发炸过,其余坦克没有过侧身一发炸的经验,但所有坦克,锤后脑勺都能一发捶死,t72正面敲盖子也能敲死。挑战者一直被诟病,反而是我陶下生存能力最好 The T-72 is a Soviet-designed main battle tank that entered production in 1971. Hepinize iyi seyirler :)----- Today's 40v40 Squad gameplay is some awesome M1 Abrams tank battles as we destroy enemy T72 tanks! Get more Squad v12 full game footage and subscribe if you Feb 23, 2024 · t72弹药架位置,想来大家玩载具的也都知道的差不多,圆盘弹药架,这里不多赘述 t72的正面装甲厚度较低,能被竞赛、婴儿、红箭73c、炮射导弹等正面击穿,但要注意,炮射导弹和竞赛无法正面点燃弹药架(后效低,测试时本人发现,婴儿的后效比竞赛要强,但二者的穿深相同),同样能被破甲弹 Feb 23, 2024 · 4. I wreck these things when in blufor armor and no one iv'e played with can seem to do well against bluefor armor on open maps like Talil Outskirts that always end in long range hull down gun duels that Leopards and Challengers The BTR-82A is an Armored Personnel Carrier (APC)/Infantry Fighting Vehicle (IFV) added to squad during the Alpha V9 update. Kazakhstan is a very, very difficult country for the United States in invade. . To switch seats, press F1 to F10. The T-62 is a Soviet main battle tank that was first introduced in 1961. reality, really. 03版Guide on hitting vehicles in Squad : analysis of ammo racks, engines and armor of vehicles2023. This is a risky maneuver and takes a lot of coordination within your tank crew to work properly. Mutaha Tanks V1 is a wonderful breath of fresh air in Squad and these round did NOT disappoint! Huge tank fights, great i 137K subscribers in the joinsquad community. 672K subscribers. T72 has a bit better visibility than the Abrams (especially the woodland variant) but it also lacks the rangefinder for the commander that can be useful. The T-72 is a main battle tank in Squad. was a Nightmare for US Armored Vehicles. 14. If you have elevation on the T72 S and can see the top of its turret, make sure you aim carefully so your projectile doesn’t hit the ERA plates. Short answer: Possibly none. Squad Vehicle Armor Today's Squad v12 gameplay video is of the T-72 Main Battle Tank! Warpig on the move! Subscribe if you enjoyed! https://goo. gl/BqtGNoBecome a Sponsor and g Im not 100% sure how it is in squad as the tanks are not very realistic but t72 b3 can fire 3bm60 which is much better than anything the t72s can fire which maxes out at 3bm46 due to the autoloader limitations on rod length. There are a number of commands that can be executed on a running dedicated server while being in-game. ly/MoiSub🙌 Become a Channel Member http://bit. Check in here Nov 23, 2021 · Welcome to the new version of this guide for vehicle armor. 已有15名战术小队玩家向您推荐本视频,点击前往哔哩哔哩bilibili一起观看;更多实用攻略教学,爆笑沙雕集锦,你所不知道的游戏知识,热门游戏视频7*24小时持续更新,尽在哔哩哔哩bilibili 视频播放量 827、弹幕量 2、点赞数 15、投硬币枚数 0、收藏人数 1、转发人数 0, 视频作者 homeworld1, 作者简介 It is a collection of infographics, guides, stats, videos and more. You also generally have to expose yourself more in the T72 because of the awful depression. Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. To drive a vehicle, you must first claim the vehicle, you may then enter the driver's seat and start the engine. Front: Side: Rear: Requiring multiple shots also forces teamwork in the form of either having multiple LAT's or AT support, or riflemen to resupply the LAT. Looking for o Let along like you mentioned the other issues with squad vehicles like highly unrealistic FCS, oh boy this is a long topic. 🔴 Twitch https://www. That's why so many armour squads hesitate to push points, even with infantry support The T-62 is the main battle tank in Squad available to the Insurgents and Irregular Militia Forces. That's the name of the game, after all - Squad Armour is extremely fragile in Squad's current state against infantry. It can be so easily ammo racked. [v8. HEAT isn't just called HEAT because it USED to be the only way, it is still perfectly capable of killing a T72 and older Abrams (lacking reactive armor). In order to The T72 S is no different, however the ERA plates on the top towards the front of the turret can likely protect the tank from getting one shotted if hit there. 2. 2. tv/MoiDawg🔔 Subscribe https://bit. You can see the full armor values for it there. tipeee. 3 to 6 months between updates? Yup, that's OWI. Mar 4, 2024 · Greeting fellow squadies and welcome to my Ultimate Armored Guide, in this guide we will cover some vehicle basics overall, define some point for your gameplay and go in depth to every relevant MBT, MGS and IFV in squad. Jul 27, 2020 · In this visual guide you will see where the armored strong points and weak points on many of the vehicles in Squad are. Check in here for the Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. 0版本内测视频泄露!,[战术小队]教学系列#2丨手雷投掷使用技巧,武直把外挂洗破防不演了,【战术小队squad】火力优势龟壳,[战术小队]霰弹枪 防空兵 武装直升机解包展示 This page lists all of the vehicles in Squad, grouped by their primary purpose. I decided to remake this guide little by little and inclued the new australian armed forces vehicles, in this new version you can enjoy easier color code for armor thickness (count at least 50mm margin), easy to understand weak spot with how many shot needed, and later i will add link to a youtube video with the demonstration. gg/6k9Wf8C8vQ Si vous voulez faire un Don : https://fr. ly/MoiMember🎮 Buy Games Here https:// The game really needs a T72 vs T62. Squad Gameplay🧡 BECOME A MEMBER: https://www. Just stay in the fight. And I love tank maps. 98K views 4 years ago #squad #milsim #karmakut. Politically, Kazakhstan is a member of the Russia-aligned Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and all its neighbors are part of the CIS or are nations unfriendly to the U. T-72 Front. Replace OWI with BSG and Squad with Escape from Tarkov and it still fits. 264 ratings. T-72 Kill Shot. Before I would have the opportunity to take another shot and finish it off (and it would be able to hit me) but after setting off its ammo it is out in 3 seconds. like China or Iran. youtube. It was designed by the Arzamas Machinery Plant in 2009 I love tanks. The only time a tank having a capability advantage over another is relevant in tank battles is when two more-or-less equally skilled crews engage one another at . As a further development of the T-55 series, the T-62 retained many similar design elements of its predecessor including low profile and thick turret armor. First entering service with the Soviet Army in 1973, the T-72 has since become one of the most widely-produced and widely-exported post-World War II tanks. And to say that the issue was a "bad angle," those initial shots with SABOT are a gunner's wet dream and an almost guaranteed kill in even modern armor systems. T-72 Side. 0. Your driver is also crucial to this step. 7K. Nov 20, 2018 · If no other Infantry Squad or APC / IFV squad has eyes on the enemy tank for a while , you can risk prowling around the map behind enemy lines to flank and find the enemy tanks. It is also one of the MBTs used by the Middle Eastern Alliance. The b3 has thermals (not applicable in game) but it has upgraded armor and a bigger engine than the t72s Oct 29, 2023 · A destroyed T-72 Russian tank in the village of Bohorodychne, eastern Ukraine, on December 20, 2022. I created this site to help educate players, both new and veteran. In The frontal weak point of the T72 is so large that it’s very easy to 2-shot ammo rack it. The video is based on the following video: https://ww Squad - Shows Vehicle Armor Weak Points in colors. Jul 4, 2023 · Selamlar yeni mekanize bölümü :) Bu sefer tek bir oyundan değil bir çok oyundan ortaya karışık anları koydum. com/polo8-gamin Mar 31, 2023 · 战术小队载具击打指南. DAĞ GİBİ T-72! Hepinize iyi seyirler :)----- To go along with this, study the armor model of the T-72 on Jensen's Range. Simir. 🔔 Subscribe for MORE http://bit. 战术小队载具击打指南:载具的弹药架、引擎和装甲的分析 2023. 战术小队9. The BTR-82A is a modern 8-wheeled APC. T-62 maneuverability is quite poor, but it makes up for that by being equipped with an AGM. 1! Github Issues With tank battles in Squad, type of tank tends to matter far less than quality of crew inside the tank and also which tank saw the other and fired first. Learn about the history, design, and variants of the T-72, a Soviet-made main battle tank that saw service in many conflicts. To enter, exit, rearm, or switch kits off a vehicle, press and hold F. It replaced the T-54/55 series as the workhorse of Soviet tank forces (while the T-64 and T-80 served as the Soviet high-technology tanks). We managed to keep our tank alive until the last 5 m Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. 相关图片放评论区。欢迎大家交流,且给出建议,我也会虚心向大家学习。 May 19, 2022 · M1和T72弹药架咋. Check out my other videos :D T72 is a joke now. 所以有没有各载具弱点图,精确一点的。每次打载具都知道要打发动机,履带,炮塔,但是发动机具体位置,炮塔哪个地方,就靠感觉懵就完事儿了? May 12, 2024 · Today I'll show you how to hit the ammo rack of the different tank types. Feature-incomplete stale game after years of Kickstarter and ~5 years in "early access" to them be "released" without major changes? Yup, that's OWI with Squad. Check in here for the latest news and community content. So here we start the abrams we have in-game uses a backup sight from the real tank, the t62 and t72 do use semi-realistic sights minus the laser spot in the middle and the range and the ranging wheel in the top. In-game it is used solely by the Russian Ground Forces (RGF). I tested this on a live server. 1] (UPDATED!) MBT Armor Gunnery Guide [XDT] By snarky felinor and 1 collaborators. There are commands that a available to all player, even public players - those commands are called public commands. 8万个喜欢,来抖音,记录美好生活! Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries. This is Tallil Outskirts Tanks v2, which puts 6 T-72B3s All it takes is a good crew and the rest is easy. Armor strength is the main focus of this guide -- things such as tracking a vehicle, damaging the engine, and ammo racking shots, while occasionally mentioned, aren't the main focus. Ukraine's Asgard Group has taken out a number of Russian weapons, including a T-72 tank, a Jun 1, 2021 · Well we were close, it was more being able to sneak behind the T72 that was more hilarious. A guide to show players where tanks can be penned as well as showing how to ammo rack each respective tank frontally. Also, it feels like this patch increase the speed at which the vehicle burns and dies. Gun Mantlet is a giant weakspot even when hulldown. ly/karmasub 🎮 My T-72 maneuverability is quite poor, but it makes up for that by being equipped with an AGM. This was my best ever game playing in a tank in Squad. Jan 24, 2023 · Squad > Guides > snarky felinor's Guides. Ammo rack for both ones and its toast which is easy to do on a T72 Jun 6, 2020 · About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright Jan 15, 2023 · 战术小队俄罗斯T72B3弹药架位置详细视频介绍,建议点赞收藏#战术小队#squad战术小队 #steam游戏 #Raider - 战术小队 RAIDER俱乐部 赛事直播于20230115发布在抖音,已经收获了9. Join me and my Crew in our T-72 against the Canadian Army on Yeho. All other commands require the player to be assigned a specific access level by a server administrator. Nov 3, 2018 · Defending Akim and getting some support from a friendly T72 Nov 20, 2021 · What is SquadSquad is a tactical FPS that provides authentic combat experiences through teamwork, constant communication, and gameplay. It sacrifices armor protection for speed, making it faster but also considerably weaker than other IFVs in-game. It can easily get engined from the front. 03 edition我也将PDF版上传到了威信的疼迅文档小程序,但是链接连续发了好几次,都被铁把和谐了,不知道如何发出来 Abram's speed is its greatest strength, allowing it to chase fleeing enemies or docheeky pushes to reach the min-arm of an enemy BMP-1 Main Cannon or AGMs. Squad is a teamwork oriented tactical shooter being made by the Canadian-based Offworld Industries… Sorry for the delay, still rewritting large parts of the site before updates. twitch. AGM is strong against medium health vehicles like LAVs, or as a stealthy opener for tank battles. Alternatively, there is no shortage of videos of various people explaining where to hit the different tanks for the maximum damage. Working on 7. It bridges the large The t72 segment is by far the least in quality. Jan 7, 2023 · ZTZ99A 别问为什么没正面,因为打不穿M1 艾布拉姆斯 (所有m1都是换皮)T62T72B3 (t72s也是换皮)豹2a6挑战者2下面是步战车bmp (bmp1和2的结构一样)英军fv520M2A3布莱德利04a Jan 25, 2021 · T-72B3 coocks of T-62's ammo. Squad Vehicle Armor Weak Points / T 72 About; T-72 Back. 4 T-72s vs 4 Leopard's, and a whole bunch of great combined arms Jun 11, 2021 · #squad #tank #TOW #Russia #USARMY #Squad_game #steam Aug 18, 2023 · The T-72 is an absolute blast to play in Squad, and there's no better map to take it out than Tallil. To kick t-72b3是俄罗斯最近升级老化的t-72b坦克。它可以被视为一个低成本的替代t-72b2升级,以保持较旧的t-72b坦克运作。 Nov 19, 2020 · N'hésitez pas à vous Abonner et à rejoindre le Discord suivant: https://discord. S. Squad tools is an open source, allowing anyone to contribute updates & report issues on the GitHub! HOW DID I MISS THIS?! Found this incredible game of Yehorivka RAAS on my SSD from May 2022. Aug 31, 2022 · How 2 use the ATGM fired from the T-72 in SquadAlso, apologies for the poorer quality, Thought I had already uploaded this a while back so removed the origin Oct 21, 2023 · How's it going guys - Whilst testing some recording settings we managed to have this epic Tank game at Mutaha as MEA vs PLA and I felt it would be the perfec Jun 16, 2020 · 所以有没有各载具弱点. evi wgvzxw pqppw dhtce ynpjhgu hmmkjoj xnu gvbkf pwg nltym

--